Monday, July 14, 2014

My Disneyland 50: Part 2 of 3


Part 2 of My Disneyland 50 is here! This is a ranking of every Disneyland attraction from my least to favorite. You can read part 1 here and stay tune for part 3.

29) Storybook Land Canal Boats
Has to be one of the most relaxing attractions at Disneyland. I love when Cast Members play a role in an attraction.

28) Casey Jr. Circus Train
Storybook Land Canal Boats
Copyright- Disney
 As a child, I use to ride this attraction multiple times a visit. My favorite spot to sit is the caboose. You get to sit backwards and you get a great view of Storybook Land.

27) Davey Crockette's Explorer Canoes
This is the only Disneyland attraction where you get a workout in the process. Another example of a good attraction where guest get to interact with Cast Members.

26) Rodger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
I love Rodger Rabbit, and this attraction embodies the craziness that is the film and Rodger, himself, have to offer. Also, has to be one of the most misleading queses out of any Disneyland attraction. You think you'll be waiting 20 minutes but then you figure out how long the line really is.




Star Tours has one of the best line queses I have ever seen.
Copyright- Disney
25) Star Tours: The Adventure Continues
I'm not a fan of the new CGI makeover but I still love this attraction. I think this attraction has become more about selling Star Wars merch than about the Star Wars' experience itself.

24) Pirate's Layer on Tom Sawyer Island
One of the best places in Disneyland to just hangout and let the day go by. The only thing that is terrible about this attraction is how long the wait is to get over to Tom Sawyer Island.

23) Mad Tea Cup Party
Such a simple attraction but so much fun.

22) Sailing Ship Columbia
Another attraction where you can just get away from the craziness that can be Disneyland.

The King of Pop in Disneyland. Not much more you can ask for.
Copyright- Disney
21) Matterhorn Bobsleds
An amazingly themed attraction that is filled with screams and thrills. This attraction is really rough on the body, and I always get off feeling like I've been through a boxing match.

20) Splash Mountain
Can't believe this is the only water ride in Disneyland, it's Southern California after all, but it's the best water ride in any Disney park. Great theming and I love the music used throughout. I always leave with a huge smile on my face.

19) Captain EO
This is the only Disneyland attraction that totally embodies the 80's to its core. I love each and every moment of Captain EO, and I hope they bring it back, for little while longer, when the Guardians of the Galaxy 3D preview has finished its run.

18) It's a Small World
I don't ride this attraction very often but when I do, I always find myself amazed at everything I see. There are so many moving part, literally, throughout Small World. Every time I go on, I always notice something I have never seen before.

Snow White in her scary adventure attraction.
Copyright- Disney
17) Pinocchio's Daring Journey
The next three on this list are all Disneyland dark rides. Each attraction feels as if you're experiencing the movie. Such thought and care went into each of these dark ride attractions.

16) Snow White's Scary Adventure
Still to this day, one of the scariest Disneyland attractions I have ever been on.


15) Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
The ending scene is still one of the best parts of this Disneyland attraction.

14) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
An amazing thrill ride that was made even better with the year long refurbishment.

13) Peter Pan's Flight
The wait can be long for this attraction but it's totally worth it. Disneyland dark rides are so beautiful.

Jokes for the entire family!
Copyright- Disney
12) Alice in Wonderland
I have not been on it since its reopening but it's my favorite Fantasyland attraction and it's one of my favorite animated Disney films.

11) Jungle Cruise
It doesn't matter what age you are, you will find yourself enjoying the heck out of this Disneyland classic, and it's the only Disneyland attraction where the Cast Members play a critical role in an attraction. It's all about having the right skipper.

Tune in Friday to see the final 10. It will be interesting to see what others think about my final selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment