Sunday, July 20, 2014

My Disneyland 50: Part 3 of 3


Better late than never. Here is part 3 of my ranking of all Disneyland attractions. These 10 attractions are the foundation of Disneyland and are a must experience when you're visiting. If you missed any of my other My Disneyland 50 posts, you can find part 1 here and part 2 here


Even though Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln is all about teaching us the history of one of America's greatest presidents, it does it in such an amazing way. The animatronics are stunning and I love the music that is used throughout the attraction. I always feel more America after experiencing this attraction.



I know many people that have never had the chance to experience any of the Main Street vehicles and it's a shame. They are the best way to experience Main Street and you get a different perspective of Disneyland. You may not get a thrill but you leave each Main Street vehicle with a smile on your face.




This is another great way to experience Disneyland but in a totally different way. Seeing Disneyland from an aerial view is a breathtaking, and it is a great way to get from Downtown Disney to Disneyland. You may have to wait a bit but it is totally worth it.


Everytime I visit Disneyland, I always make time for a Mark Twain Riverboat ride. I always feel relaxed and at peace while on the Rivers of America. I do wish they sold lemonade so I could feel like I'm right in the middle of New Orleans.


Another Disneyland original has made the top 10. Riding the Disneyland Railroad will not be the fastest way to get to another land but it's sure is a good time. Going through Splash Mountain and seeing dinosaurs always brings me to the edge of my seat.



Oh the magic of the Tiki Room. Even till this day, I find myself stunned by how wonderful this attraction is. I never leave the Tiki Room without having one of the many songs stuck in my head for the rest of the day, which is a good thing.


One of the best roller coasters of any them park. Everything is perfect about this attraction, and I can't say how much I truly love the music that is played throughout. It gets your heart pumping to take you on a space adventure.


What is there to say about Pirates? It's the perfect attraction that leaves you with one of the most memorable songs you will ever hear. I'm not a fan of the Jack Sparrow additions to the ride but it's something I can live with. 


I still remember opening day for Indiana Jones Adventure. Seeing it on TV and reading about it in Disney's Adventure Magazine, got me so hyped for this attraction. It's a marvel of an experience. Even the line queue is an adventure itself. 


This is, by far, the best attraction that Disneyland has to offer. The Haunted Mansion is spooky and fun without being corny at all. It's a perfect mix of both and has the best entrance to any attraction in any theme park. Did I mention the music? It's perfect, just likes Pirates of the Caribbean. The graveyard scene is my favorite scene out of any other Disney attraction. Haunted Mansion is a perfect attraction to the best theme park in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment